INTURN is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel. We are a start-up in NYC that is changing the retail industry… and having fun while doing it!
As UX Designer you have a passion for solving problems and creating engaging experiences. You have strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to understand user needs, motivations, and behaviors and how to translate them into product features. You are comfortable taking complex work-flows and transforming them into intuitive experiences that meet the needs of a variety of user types.
- Participate and contribute to UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new products, features and functionalities that enhance our user experiences
- Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- At least 5 years experience as a key member of a design team participating in the development life cycle of successfully launched websites and or products
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM/Lean-UX environment with rapid validation and iteration cycles
- Comfortable presenting creative concepts, and working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment
- An online portfolio that showcases your level understanding of user experience and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe CC, etc.)
- B2B application design experience
- Previous startup experience
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Paid vacation days: 18
- 401K retirement plan
- Tuesday breakfast, Friday lunches, and fully stocked kitchen… #noms
- Company outings & summer events