INTURN is the first marketplace to help brands efficiently sell their excess inventory to retailers. We are a venture backed NYC start-up addressing a complex section of the retail industry.
INTURN is looking for an exceptional Product Designer. We value design in everything that we undertake and every experience we create for our end-users. In this role you will be a part of a team that is designing a world class application from scratch. The candidate will be working alongside with our product and design teams. In this position you will be initiating UX processes and implementing world class user testing methods to our product. The ideal candidate is a creative, a strategist, a team player, a listener, and an innovator—passionate about details, challenges.
Some of the technologies we use: Adobe CC 2015, Flow, Invision, Balsamic
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch or equivalent
- 5 years of experience specializing in UX
- Experience in creating and delivering (speccing) assets to development team
- Solid experience in creating wireframes
- Strong abilities in building prototypes that follow different scenarios
- Excellent verbal presentation skills and acute attention to details
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies
- Prior in a time a sensitive production environment
- Interest in and curiosity for design processes
- A portfolio demonstrating both personal and other professional work
- Experience with UX/UI in mobile apps
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in print, branding, or editorial design.
- Minimum of an Associates degree is required
- Benefits include Premium health benefits (including health,vision, dental), competitive salaries, equity, and a chance to do cutting-edge work with a great team