INTURN is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel. We are a start-up in NYC that is changing the retail industry… and having fun while doing it!
You will be responsible for how the product feels. You will tap into the emotional and functional needs of our user to create an intuitive, usable and enjoyable experience for them. The result of your work will increase user engagement and adoption.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create ingenious but practical solutions
- Take initiative in identifying experience problems and opportunities to improve the product offering
- Contribute to Inturn's design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent experience across the platform
- Conducting usability testing and collaborating with the product research team
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- You have 5 or more years of UX design experience.
- You have a passion for exploring and solving complex problems through design.
- You have a diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and general respect for the craft.
- You have experience with intuitive and creative information architecture, and technical understanding of web application fundamentals.
- You are self-directed but also collaborative.
- You possess great process-management skills.
- You possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience successfully collaborating with design and engineering teams.
- You are proficient in wireframing tools such as Balsamiq and InVision.
- You have a good grasp of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You have extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- You have solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- You have the ability to design for a multitude of platforms (Web, iOS, Android, etc)
- You have the ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- You have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Experience developing and implementing Design Systems
- B2B UX Experience
- Experience writing HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with designing for motion graphics
- Prototyping in Principle, Origami, Marvel, After Effects or Framer
- You like sketching and creating things with your hands
- Strong illustration skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Paid vacation days: 18
- 401K retirement plan
- Tuesday breakfast, Friday lunches, and fully stocked kitchen
- Company outings & summer events