INTURN is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel. We are a startup in NYC that is changing the retail industry... and having fun while doing it!
The Manager of Client Success (MCS) is responsible for ensuring that INTURN’s global buyer base achieves its business outcomes by leveraging our platform. The MCS is ultimately responsible for our buyers’ overall experience, retention and driving execution. The MCS aims to be the client’s trusted advisor.
The MCS leverages the account team - Sales, Strategy & Insights, Operations, Engineering, and Product - to manage the overall client relationship. Key focus areas include client penetration planning & execution, executive engagement, strategic account planning & implementation, and account expansion. The MCS oversees our clients’ activities throughout their lifecycle to ensure that INTURN delivers what the client needs to achieve agreed upon goals.
This position is based in New York City.
- Build and manage strong relationships with off-price buyers globally, aiming to be a trusted advisor Partner with seller-side Client Success team members to strategically guide brands on which off-price retailers are the best fit for their excess inventory.
- Train buyers to achieve a foundational understanding of the INTURN platform and its value proposition, in addition to demonstrating the platform’s capabilities.
- Navigate retailers’ organizations and take the lead on proactively driving wider adoption and active engagement by clients on the INTURN platform to increase transaction volume.
- Facilitate problem solving for retailer clients by first understanding their business processes and challenges and trying to identify how our product can address those client needs.
- Define, develop, and communicate a global buyer engagement roadmap to focus your team’s efforts in areas of largest opportunity.
- Form relationships with new retailers and buyers to support INTURN’s growth into new verticals and geographies.
- Work with Product & Engineering teams to relay information gathered from clients for product enhancements and development.
- Lead product feedback meetings with buyers.
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Exhibits our core values of Humility, Respect, Collaboration, Excellence, Creativity, and Transparency
- A minimum of 3 years of account and relationship management experience
- Ability to orchestrate complex client relationships while managing deliverables and setting expectations within agreed upon deadlines
- A desire and ability to build and grow long-term relationships with clients
- An ability to effectively balance client needs with INTURN's interests
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority
- Self-starter, driven with the ability to creatively solve business problems.
- Ability to escalate and prioritize internal and external issues appropriately.
- Proven track record of developing strong internal partnerships and ability to provide deliverables aligned to show client results and ROI.
- An Understanding of the off-price retail industry, with a focus on retailers and/or buying
- Passion for driving client success, technology and innovation
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Willingness to travel (over 50% of the time)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Friday lunches... #noms
- Company outings & summer events