INTURN is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel. We are a start-up in NYC that is changing the retail industry… and having fun while doing it!
INTURN’s People team is looking for an HR Assistant to support us in our day-to-day efforts. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of our recruiting process and the various responsibilities of an HR team at a growing tech startup. The job responsibilities vary depending on team priorities, but include screening resumes of potential candidates, conducting preliminary phone screens, and supporting various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is able to commit 24-40 hours per week, is fascinated by the people side of a tech startup and is personable, friendly and professional. The role has the potential to become temp to hire.
- Participate in job recruiting efforts by screening resumes to determine whether or not candidate is a good fit
- Build pipelines of potential candidates using our various recruiting tools
- Conduct preliminary phone calls for potential candidates
- Support day-to-day administrative tasks throughout the interview process (i.e. scheduling in person interviews)
- Support various administrative functions of the HR team
- Pursuing a BA/BS is required
- Strong communication skills
- Personable, friendly and professional
- Positive and engaging attitude
Benefits & Perks
- Friday lunches
- Company outings & events
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team and have great impact!