INTURN is the leading global platform that standardizes the way the retail industry plans shops and transacts off price inventory
INTURN is looking for a self-starting, highly-motivated Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will assist with the development and implementation of financial reporting, analyses and tools. You’ll work cross-functionally with senior management and support day-to-day financial operations to enable strategic decision-making. The ideal candidate has exceptional work ethic, an analytical mindset, and impressive financial modeling skills.
- Establish a deep understanding of our business and leverage data to develop the “right” KPIs and analyses to track key business metrics.
- Partner with Accounting to support month-end close process, research budget and forecast variances and communicate financial performance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Develop analytical material, make insightful recommendations and assist in preparation of deliverables for leadership presentations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of annual operating plan and periodic forecasting.
- Support implementation of business and system projects to improve financial controls.
- Outstanding organization skills with an ability to take initiative, multi-task, and handle a variety of projects and competing priorities.
- Ability to clearly communicate key insights and takeaways backed by sound analysis.
- High degree of dedication to improvement and strong sense of ownership.
- Deep understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) and P&L components.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial modeling, planning and analysis. Saas experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics.
Benefits & Perks
- Personal Development Spend (800/year)
- Wellness stipend including mental and physical health ($150/month)
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options
- Company outings & summer events
- Friday lunches... #noms