INTURN is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel. We are a start-up in NYC that is changing the retail industry… and having fun while doing it!
You will assist the Client Success Team in the mission of off-price inventory strategy on behalf of apparel and accessories brands, retailers, or both. This position could include a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to sales, industry analysis and research, account management, implementing an online help center, and updating clients on new feature releases.
- Undergrad or grad candidate showing leadership in academics and non-academic activities
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
- Prior experience in retail/wholesale industry is a plus
- Proven ability to accurately gather and define business requirements for new projects/events
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to clients, executives, and cross-functional teams with both strong written and verbal skills
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, and an ability to manage multiple tasks on time and within a budget
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Pursuing BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- The opportunity to work with an awesome team and have great impact!
- Friday lunches… #noms
- Company outings & summer events